Friday 26 February 2016

New Patterns!

Hi all. Today I have three new patterns that I recently uploaded to my Craftsy store. They are two cushions and a patchwork block holder. Firstly the cushions. Twinkle Twinkle is a simple cushion based on the classic Friendship star block. Using fabrics that contrast strongly to each other and then quilting the cushion with metallic threads really makes the design sing. There are tips on quilting with metallic threads in the pattern and also in this blog post.

The second cushion pattern is one just for the girly girls!  The Simply Chic Cushion combines lace, beads and easy piecing in one pretty project. The piecing is easy enough for this to be the first project for a beginner and the entire project could be made in an afternoon. A great project to introduce that special girl to the joy of sewing.
 The third pattern is a handy item for any quilter. The Patchwork Block Book is designed to hold your completed patchwork blocks for your current work in progress. It is very handy for storing the completed blocks of a block of the month project. The Patchwork Block Book keeps the blocks flat and all in one place while you work on the current month's block. My version of the block book has kept the blocks I use for my sampler class flat and safe for the last few years!




When open, the Patchwork Block Book has a pocket for your project notes or pattern and triangular flaps to keep your patchwork blocks flat against the inside of the book.
 The Patchwork Block Book is designed to hold blocks up to 12 1/2 inches x 12 1/2 inches.

I hope I have a pattern here that is just right for your sewing needs. If you have made a project from one of my patterns, please let me know. I love to see photos of works in progress and completed projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment