Thursday 10 December 2015

New Patterns!

Today I added my first two patterns to my Craftsy Store. As is fitting for the season, they are Christmas themed. I have a table runner which you can find here http://www.craftsy.com/pattern/quilting/home-decor/christmas-greetings-table-runner/180237 
 I used three feature prints with nostalgic Christmas images on them for the setting triangles and the main segments of the blocks. These were set off by the deep green snowflake fabric and a cream fabric with a gold star design. To compliment all of this lovely gold on the fabrics, I quilted the runner using gold metallic thread and some of the decorative embroidery stitches on my machine. A fun project that i really enjoyed making.

The second design is a matching table centre, which you can find here http://www.craftsy.com/pattern/quilting/home-decor/christmas-greetings-table-centre/180233?rceId=1449813826108~cwzxdrkr 
 This cute little centre is only 12 1/2 inches square and is perfect to add some Christmas cheer to a small table in your room. This project has also been embellished with metallic gold thread and decorative embroidery stitches, a much quicker version of the runner above. Do you like them? I hope they do well.

2 comments: