Monday 3 July 2017

2017 is Half Done Already?

It is hard to believe that it is July already. The first half of the year has flown by. It feels like each week only has about 3 days in it. Then I looked back over the things that I have done in the last 6 months and realise that they were pretty full weeks.

I have made many crafty things. There were some tiny projects.

A heap of pillowcases.

Some larger projects.

And more shawls too.


Then I started even more crafty things that are still works in progress at this stage.


We went for a lovely hike one misty morning.


We have had family to stay for a couple of weeks and we showed them around Seattle.

In addition to all of this, I have released some new patterns (Craftsy Store).

And I have been inspired so many more ideas that I needed to find a new notebook to write them down in.


I have had a busy first 6 months of the year. My enthusiasm for my crafts is high at the moment, so look forward to more projects, patterns and tutorials in the near future. How is your crafty 2017 looking?

No comments:

Post a Comment